Wizarding World Gold is the new annual paid subscription offering early access and exclusive benefits.
To incentivise fans to sign up for the new premium tier, there's a pre-order bonus - yes, for a subscription - that will simply get you your welcome gift journal slightly earlier than regular Gold members. Just head to the pre-order page, pop in your birthday, and follow the instructions. The Gold redemption code will be sent to your email account via a digital owl (we hope), and you can connect your account to your new Gold subscription once you've forked over your muggle money.
As well as the welcome gift of a Keys and Curios journal personalised with your name and Hogwarts house, your Gold benefits will include:
- Wizarding World Originals – Our new exclusive video series, set to unravel the mysteries and uncover the secrets from all corners of the Wizarding World.
- All 7 eBooks of the original Harry Potter stories – Take the magic of J.K. Rowling’s stories wherever you go with these 7 eBooks, available on the Wizarding World app for the duration of your subscription.
- Collectible pin badges – You’ll receive the first pin badge in your welcome gift. But there are more to collect!
- Special events – Access Gold subscriber events throughout the year, such as the Wizarding World Gold Christmas Party in the Great Hall at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, later this year.
- Exclusive discounts – Enjoy discounts from the Wizarding World.com shop, Platform 9¾ store in London’s King’s Cross Station, and shops within Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, as well as discounts on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ Exclusive Vacation Package at Universal Orlando Resort.
- Priority booking – Priority access to tickets for the most popular Wizarding World events and locations, including Harry Potter and the Cursed Child shows in London, New York and San Francisco as well as Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter.
- Early access – Unlock early access to limited-edition Wizarding World Gold merchandise ranges and curious collectibles - before they go on general release.
- Plus, plenty of perks – including new quizzes and puzzles, chances to win once in-a-lifetime experiences and more
Wizarding World Gold is available in the UK and US for £59.99/ $74.99 for a 12-month subscription. The welcome gift