It's never too early to grab a bargain, even if they're Christmas bargains and we're only in November.
EE's early bird Christmas deals are throwing in a free 43” Toshiba Ultra HD 4K TV or Nintendo Switch with select handsets, as long as you nab them before November 25.
Here's the list of shiny new phones you can get with your freebie on EE's pay monthly plans:
- Samsung A80 – £44 per month (£50 upfront cost) on a 10GB Essentials Plan
- Samsung A70 – £39 per month (no upfront cost) on a 10GB Essentials Plan
- Samsung A40 – £31 per month (no upfront cost) on a 10GB Essentials Plan
- Huawei P30 Pro – £59 per month (£50 upfront cost) on a 10GB Essentials Plan
- Huawei P30 Lite – £34 per month (no upfront cost) on a 10GB Essentials Plan
- Huawei P Smart – £28 per month (£20 upfront cost) on a 10GB Essentials Plan
EE is also offering pay monthly deals on accessories and consoles, spreading the cost over 11 months. The catch is you need to have signed up for a 24-month handset plan:
- Xbox One S All Digital Edition with 3 x games (Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3 and Sea of Thieves) - £17 a month with a £12 upfront cost
- PlayStation 4 Bundle with additional controller - £25 a month with no upfront cost
- Nintendo Switch v1.1 (2019 edition) - £30 a month with no upfront cost
- Apple AirPods 2nd Gen - £14 a month, no upfront cost and comes with a £20 audio and Smart Home voucher
If you're an existing customer and are within the first 17 months of your contract, you can also grab yourself one of these deals.
SIM only customers get a Christmas treat too, with triple data for six months. You can check out all of the available offers on EE's website, but with Black Friday sales on the horizon, you may want to wait until the tail end of the promotional period before committing to anything.