You've only got until Monday to take advantage of EE's early Christmas offer of a free console or TV.
EE's not-Black Friday sale sees the network provider throwing in a Christmas gift with a selection of Samsung and Huawei smartphones, including the camera lover's Huawei P30 Pro. The handset houses a Kirin 980 chipset and is all about the cameras - with a 40MP main camera, 20GB Super Wide, 8MP telephoto with 10x hybrid zoom (5x optical), ToF sensorm, and a 2MP front camera.
Your choice isn't just limited to the P30 Pro - there's a bunch of Samsung and Huawei smartphones to choose from - and once you've landed on your final pick, you can nab a Nintendo Switch, or a Toshiba 4K 43-inch TV for free. Eligible handsets include:
- Samsung Galaxy A40 from £31 per month
- Huawei P Smart 2019 from £28 per month
- Samsung Galaxy A70 from £39 per month
- Huawei P30 Lite from from £34 per month
- Huawei P30 Pro from £59 per month
- Huawei P30 Pro 512GB from £69 per month
- Samsung Galaxy A80 from £44 per month
You'll have to wait out the 14 day cooling off period before you can go about claiming your freebie, and you only have until Monday, November 25 to partake before it disappears. You can keep up with all of the Black Friday shenanigans right here so you won't miss a deal.