There are a lot of Star Wars Lego sets that are already out in advance of both The Rise of Skywalker and The Mandalorian. But any sensible person will know that this was never going to be the full extent of Lego's tie-in products. It seems there are more on the way, though we don't know a huge amount about them just yet.
A list of rumoured sets arrived earlier this year (via BrickFanatics), but now those same sets appear to be confirmed by product pages by German-language retailer meinSpielzeug. Although I should say this: the site is in German but has a Chinese domain, which doesn't quite add up so take all this information with a dose of scepticism. But anyway.
The sets in question are mostly rather small, and unsurprisingly they don't really spoil anything that's coming our way from a Galaxy far, far away.
- 75263 Microfighters: Y-wing – 86 pieces
- 75264 Microfighters: Kylo Ren’s TIE Shuttle – 72 pieces
- 75265 Microfighters Bantha and T-16 Skyhopper vs. Bantha – 198 pieces
- 75266 First Order Trooper Battle Pack – 105 pieces
- 75267 The Mandalorian Battle Pack – 102 pieces
- 75268 Snowspeeder – 91 pieces
- 75269 Duel on Mustafar – 208 pieces
- 75272 TIE Dagger – 470 pieces
- 75273 Resistance X-wing – 761 pieces
- 75276 Stormtrooper Bust – 647 pieces
- 75277 Boba Fett Bust – 625 pieces
- 75278 D-0
Of course plenty of those are going to be piddly little things, just based on the piece count, and it seems likely that the D-0 set will be something akin to the BB-8 and Porg sets from the past few years. Though that's a guess, and we're going to have to wait until after Christmas to find out for sure. meinSpielzeug claims all of them will arrive on 27th of December, but until we get confirmation from Lego itself I wouldn't take that date as gospel. [BrickFanatics]