Valentine's day is next week, and obviously like any holiday it means all the big companies are trying to sell you shit. Because that's all holidays are now, and it's got to the point where companies make up their own special days to sell even more shit - like Prime Day. But I digress, and realise there is a point to this story that doesn't involve anti-consumerist bitching. Amazon is having a sale again, because Valentine's Day is next week.
The sale is live right now, and will last until right before Valentine's Day (12th), which doesn't make much sense considering having stuff delivered at the last minute is the perfect way to advertise those same-day delivery options Amazon has always been harking on about, but hey.
You can check out all the deals on Amazon's own deals hub, but here are a few bits you might want to check out - including those Amazon devices that are always on sale.
- £20 off Echo Show 5 - was £80, now £60
- £15 off Fire TV Stick 4K - was £50, now £35
- £20 off Echo Dot with Clock - was £60, now £40
- 25% off all Valentine's Day cards with Prime Now
- 41% off Durex 'Surprise me' condom variety pack - was £27, now £15.79
- Various discounts on booze
- 13% off Bose QuietComfort 35 Noise Cancelling Headphones - was £299.95, now £260
- Various deals on flowers
A lot of deals don't seem to be live yet, so you may want to check back later and see what's what. Thankfully you can use Amazon's speedy delivery options if you forget and need to get stuff pronto, assuming you have a Prime membership or are willing to pay for it, that is.
And if you need some inspiration make sure to check out our vast range of buying guides.