Xiaomi's low-cost penta-camera smartphone, the Mi Note 10, has officially gone on sale in the UK.
Not to be confused with the recently-announced Xiaomi Mi 10, here's a reminder of what the phone offers:
- 6.47” curved AMOLED display
- In-screen optical fingerprint sensor
- Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 11 over the top
- 5260mAh battery with 30W fast charge
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (8 nm) chipset
- 5-lens main camera setup: 108MP wide-angle lens, 5MP telephoto lens, 12MP telephoto lens, 20MP ultra wide-angle lens, and a macro lens
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage or 8GB RAM + 256GB storage (the latter has an 8-piece lens, holy moly)
- 32MP selfie camera
Costing £459 for the 128GB model in a choice of Glacier White, Aurora Green, or Midnight Black, and £549 for the 256GB in a choice of Glacier White and Aurora Green, you can grab yours on the Xiaomi website now.